top of page

Claire Good Group

Public·13 members

[S3E7] Step Up

"Step Up" -- Rox decides to make amends with her former step coach when she arrives at Angels Memorial with the local high school step team after a pyramid stunt goes wrong. Also, Noa pleads with Leanne and Campbell to try any other method before performing an emergency hysterectomy on a young teenage girl experiencing complications after giving birth, on CODE BLACK, Wednesday, June 6 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Pictured: LuisÃÂ GuzmÃÂn (Jesse Sallander), Marcia Gay Harden (Dr. Leanne Rorish) Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS ÃÂ2017 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

[S3E7] Step Up

Rox decides to make amends with her former step coach when she arrives to Angels Memorial with the local high school step team after a pyramid stunt goes wrong. Also, Noa pleads with Leanne and Campbell to try any other method before performing an emergency hysterectomy on a young teenage girl experiencing complications after giving birth.

Tim: Well, I think probably a moment of lapsed thinking perhaps, and I say that jokingly, but also I think that there is some truth in that. Which is that I think when you go and start a venture, if someone was to ask you to write a document laying out exactly what are the probabilistic chances of each step of the journey kind of working out, I'm almost certain that you know, you would back right out and go that's insane. Why would I go and do this? The chances of me being able to do something else and earn an income doing that are way, way higher. So I do think to a certain extent, it's an irrational thing where you're like, I just want this to happen, it would be really, really cool if it happened. So that's where it kind of started. But I think throughout the journey, one thing that we found is that when we went out and we saw the taskers who are doing the jobs and earning an income doing it and we heard about their stories, it really was quite inspiring. It was quite emotional actually, and that's the thing that really gets us out of bed now the opportunity to create really good jobs for humans. And I think, you know, in the age of things like AI coming and automation of jobs, like that's exciting stuff. We want that to happen and we want a lot of these kinds of jobs to be automated and make progress in that way. But on the other hand, we want humans to be able to find the next, what's the next thing that only humans can go and do. And I don't think there's any danger of there not being jobs for humans to do. You know if you look a couple of hundred years ago in America, you know, 20% of the country was employed in agriculture and farming and now it's only a very small percentage in agriculture and farming. But you know, there's new jobs, there's Snapchat Market Art, there's AI Data Scientists, there's all these other kinds of jobs, so we're really excited about being able to create those opportunities for humans.

Oleg: I think there is a major difference between being a CFO of a business and being the CEO. That said in a small company perhaps the difference tends to blend a bit more here and there. So there are different types of CFOs in different companies, even in the public space. Where naturally some tend to be more project management-oriented, almost blending the chief operating officer space. So that's kind of what I was from day one in any case where you start to flow into the sales side of things and to even product development side of things. So for me the step was probably a little easier. But look, I mean, being a CEO, you're fundamental in charge of every major stream of the company. So you are looking after the technology side of things, after the sales side of things, being a public company after the relations side, the industrial relations side of things. So you basically have to be good at all of those. Now you are assisted by your team and every one of them, but at the end of the day your name is what people see and how they react. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
  • Facebook

©2020 by Claire Good.

bottom of page